1. Buying a stronger whip
2. Changing riders
3. Saying things like "This is the way we have always ridden this HORSe"
4. Appointing a committee to study the HORSe
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride Dead HORSes
(I've done this)
6. Increasing the standards to ride Dead HORSes
7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the Dead HORSe
8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability
9. Comparing the state of Dead HORSes in today's environment
10. Change the requirements declaring "This HORSe is not Dead"
11. Hire contractors to ride the Dead HORSe
12. Harnessing several Dead HORSes together for increased speed
13. Declaring that "No HORSe is too Dead to beat"
14. Providing additional funding to increase the HORSe's performance
15. Do a CA Study to see if contractors can ride it cheaper
16. Purchase a product to make Dead HORSes run faster
17. Declare the HORSe "is better, faster and cheaper Dead"
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for Dead HORSes
(I like this one!)
19. Revisit the performance requirements for HORSes
20. Say this HORSe was procured with cost as an independent variable
21. Promote the Dead HORSe to a supervisory position
(This is good too!!)
As submitted by a smelly Dead HORSe...BIGDOG...